• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Bryce Young scored more points for the Colts today than the Panthers. Can't believe how bad this team is managed. Traded all their picks away in the next draft to get Young when they already had the 9th pick and could have gotten a QB just as good as him, and maybe even could have gotten him with the 9th pick if they wanted.

mehh,wish i lived further north so i wouldnt have to stress over snow..yall know you with me

Bryce Young scored more points for the Colts today than the Panthers. Can't believe how bad this team is managed. Traded all their picks away in the next draft to get Young when they already had the 9th pick and could have gotten a QB just as good as him, and maybe even could have gotten him with the 9th pick if they wanted.
Yeah, Sam Howell looks a lot better than Young.

You probably don't actually. He wouldn't say what you wanted to hear. He's not really enthusiastic about this winter from what I see. With the El Nino fairly strong and east based that's not really a recipe for a great winter.
To be fair I don’t think iv ever seen him enthusiastic about a winter as long as iv been on here. Which isn’t long but still.

Hey guys new poster here I love winter weather and I just moved to the south from Minnesota.. Hope to learn as much as possible from you experts through this upcoming winter
Atleast you got to see 100” of snow last winter! Y’all jackpotted all winter long!
Welcome and don’t be suprised if you don’t see a flake of snow for 3-5 winters, atleast! Depends on where you moved to

WRAL is showing their winter outlook tomorrow night.
I’m going out on a limb and say they will go below normal temps, above normal precip, and above normal snow for RAH

Reactions: WSW
To be fair I don’t think iv ever seen him enthusiastic about a winter as long as iv been on here. Which isn’t long but still.
It depends in where he is living. When he was living in NC every threat was going to be historic. Now that he's in the SW all we're going to get in the SE is a torch and get no snow. But for real though if this Nino gets stronger and is indeed east based it probably won't be very good. But rarely are winters good here if cold and snow is what you want. All we really can hope for is a window or 2 of a favorable pattern to get a storm. Winters like 77-78, 95-96 or 09-10 for that matter are very rare.

Remember Johnny Manziel? One of the best quarterbacks in college imo. Remember when A &M destroyed Alabama when Alabama was at there best? Fun to watch. He couldn't produce in the NFL because he wanted to party and do foolish bs constantly, but had the talent, moreso than other QBs. The theme is even though one does good in college, doesn't guarantee a success in NFL. Totally different programs. Only a select few go on to be really good in the NFL.

Remember Johnny Manziel? One of the best quarterbacks in college imo. Remember when A &M destroyed Alabama when Alabama was at there best? Fun to watch. He couldn't produce in the NFL because he wanted to party and do foolish bs constantly, but had the talent, moreso than other QBs. The theme is even though one does good in college, doesn't guarantee a success in NFL. Totally different programs. Only a select few go on to be really good in the NFL.
See also; Tim Tebow

I’m going out on a limb and say they will go below normal temps, above normal precip, and above normal snow for RAH
hope-so-fingers-crossed.gif

Back