• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

"The Weather Is Here, I Wish You Were Beautiful"

@J.C. You got any March passes left? Thinking about taking my 6 year old for the first time on the 11th if Cataloochee is still open 🤞🏽

@J.C. You got any March passes left? Thinking about taking my 6 year old for the first time on the 11th if Cataloochee is still open 🤞🏽
I believe I have 6 left. I’ll be back in CO, but I can have them waiting for you if they stay open. Hopefully they make it.

I believe I have 6 left. I’ll be back in CO, but I can have them waiting for you if they stay open. Hopefully they make it.
I’m salty about the conditions out in Tahoe right now. Unreal. God I’m jealous you’ll be out west. You’re the man. Gonna try to get him out of school that day.

Tried to say the AI models were performing well. I just didn't have a way to easily post images that most could understand. Thankfully Tidbits have some maps of a main one now.

Back