• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

That npac ridge is legit though I've been trying to figure it out too. I think it may be related to the mjo but man you can't find a much worse thing for the eastern US to have a mean base state
I’m assuming that’s why the west coast is always consumed by a trough and we get the SER. Sometimes I wish the currents flowed East to west. Upstream always kills us

I’m assuming that’s why the west coast is always consumed by a trough and we get the SER. Sometimes I wish the currents flowed East to west. Upstream always kills us
Yessir that ridge there is more often than not going to dump down the WC.

And reversing the flow would be total cheeks for us

Well I be Damned [mention]Jimmy Hypocracy [/mention] ….. the old Hedge works everytime. I woulda bet my mortgage we lost by 10+ tonight and lost my life, but we win and I go to sleep with False hope of going on a run now. God I love sports

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waking up craving Spring more than ever. It feels like it’s February 27th. We talked so much on the future with the weather that we were basically living in it. It’s wild it’s still February 18th.

Waking up craving Spring more than ever. It feels like it’s February 27th. We talked so much on the future with the weather that we were basically living in it. It’s wild it’s still February 18th.
Just a few weeks ago I felt pretty confident we would be seeing a good snowstorm today.

Back