• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Those are beatiful pics up above nchighcountrywx. Maybe next year we can all enjoy a day or two looking out our backdoors and see the landscape covered in that white stuff thats so elusive.

Snowing pretty good up at Sugar/Beech

Busy weekend with Presidents’ Day. Snow guns in full force.

Those are beatiful pics up above nchighcountrywx. Maybe next year we can all enjoy a day or two looking out our backdoors and see the landscape covered in that white stuff thats so elusive
My goal is to one day spend the month of January out there at Togowotee or Brooks Lake Lodge snowmobiling and cross country skiing. You can drive to the Togowotee Lodge off 287 however to get you to Brooks Lake off 287 you have to take a snow tractor vehicle in

2bb09cd0c5328c882e84f6813cafc7e6.jpg

“Winter has been so tough here the last few years” eat the fattest D. This is. A bad winter ? They’ve done this every year I’ve ever been alive most times double

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This chief of the whacko's club , doubles down on common sense stupidity everyday. And he has a legion with as much cash and common sense IQ right there with him. Same crowd thinks you , not them should be eating bugs for protein. Cant have a cow down in pickens county SC passing gas, belching.
And this is wx related. Blocking the sun. And if they are gonna block it, do it in the winter lol, not peak growing season, spring.

BILL GATES’ DARK DREAM OF BLOCKING SUNLIGHT FROM THE EARTH IS ABOUT TO BE REALIZED

Speaking of ppl being shunned for Saying Pattern was fools gold…. I learned one thing last year. EURO is king still and also, My life was much more pleasant when I didn’t know how to read models on an amateur level. Bc then I just followed Mets on Twitter and there’s been no hype by any of them so I would’ve never known what our pattern was showing anyway to be excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back