• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

What’s the sports lock tomorrow? Jimmy needs a lift ticket next weekend

Clemson -8.5 vs NC State … Keatts never beats Clemson especially won’t happen down there. State is another Loss or two from packing it in for the year Jmo. Keatts is a deadman walking and the kids know it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clemson -8.5 vs NC State … Keatts never beats Clemson especially won’t happen down there. State is another Loss or two from packing it in for the year Jmo. Keatts is a deadman walking and the kids know it

Couldn’t beat ’em last year. Got absolutely destroyed all three chances. Still interested to see how it goes tomorrow. I’ve always felt that Keatts gives the guys too much freedom on the court and has never really coached schemes offensively. Everything has always been too chaotic. When somebody gets hot we’re in good shape but otherwise it’s just guys jacking up shots. The Jimmy V curse continues.

Lack of Community? WGAF? Lol. I’ve lived in my neighborhood here for 2yrs and don’t even know my neighbors name. I wave when I mow the grass and that’s enough. Go Live in Mayberry if you want that 1940s stuff

Hey now, cousin Goober not gonna like that kind of talk... lol

Couldn’t beat ’em last year. Got absolutely destroyed all three chances. Still interested to see how it goes tomorrow. I’ve always felt that Keatts gives the guys too much freedom on the court and has never really coached schemes offensively. Everything has always been too chaotic. When somebody gets hot we’re in good shape but otherwise it’s just guys jacking up shots. The Jimmy V curse continues.

One thing 90% of state fans would disagree with me on….. DJ Burns is a MAJOR Liability in games like Tomm. Anyone with an Athletic Big that can pull him out 20’ from the basket and work him in Pick n Roll is gonna abuse him. Tomorrow needs to be a Middlebrooks/Dhiarra Game, PJ Hall and Sheifflen are too athletic for him to keep up. And his lame Backing someone down for 10 seconds everytime he touches the ball is annoying to me. Other thing I notice , Jayden Taylor is our best On ball defender but my god tell him to stop trying to score. The first pass in an opponent’s Fast break is a long rebound off a “Bad” shot. Other than I really have been disappointed in Morsell expected him to step into “That Guy” and give us 15-17 a night and be a leader and he’s just not. My Dad has said for years State is Cursed bc the way they handled Valvano after all he did for that place, that and someone sold their soul to the Devil in 1983 for that Title run. Kind of like [mention]BullCityWx [/mention] or some Triad guy sold out for Dec 2018 when they got 12-16” and now we all suffer for a decade

If y’all think the current state of the economy is sustainable check out this tent in the middle of some woods in Lenoir you can rent for $105. Then you can pay $15 in AirBnB service fees and $11 in state taxes to live like a homeless person for a day View attachment 146636View attachment 146635
These California and New York yuppies will pay that ---- and call it an experience …. Meanwhile last time I went camping in the mountains I slept with no tent in just my sleeping bag on the rocks on the peak! That’s real camping

These California and New York yuppies will pay that ---- and call it an experience …. Meanwhile last time I went camping in the mountains I slept with no tent in just my sleeping bag on the rocks on the peak! That’s real camping
I take my son yuppie camping at the pisgah campground before school starts back every year but it’s only like 20 bucks and we bring our own sh**. We love it there

Back