• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

In all seriousness where does everyone think we go from here? On to trying to track another late season system or onto something more springish just curious what everyone’s thoughts are
Where we go from here? Longer Daylight, Nice Warm Spring days, Enjoying Nature, Fishing, Golf, Ect... Doesn't get any better than that!

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Yep enforcing the rules I'm so on edge! I actually think it's hilarious to see people getting this emo over snow
I should be numb to it but I’m not. Like iv said before we only get so many rounds to do this in life. Especially with little kids at home. I love winter weather at home and it hurts my feelings to suck constantly.

I also love how folks are slam dunk sure about the pattern based on the models that are struggling with a storm that is underway in OK

Always one run from Fair weathers being sucked back in. It’s 6-7 days out and there is no consistency from any suite …. Good or bad, does that not scream it’s not over yet? Why Fret until like Weds 18Z if it’s still showing pain, then we’re out. This isn’t even wishcasting it’s basic stuff we see every year with models in our area. Even good storms VERY RARELY do they lock onto a solution 6-9 days out and hold it without some pain in between. It’s not like it’s even that far off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back