• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Meh I’m not very manly I don’t do Liqour anymore lol Just beer or truly. If I’m gonna have a real drink it’s some fruit smoothie with a bunch of Liqour in it. Idc if it’s manly or not, I’m 32 Married, 4 kids and I’m comfortable in my drink choices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
32? 4 kids? Married? No wonder you mentioned a "bunch of liquor."

Side note…. Being this is day 7…. And if we wake up Tomm and it’s still looking good, this will be FIRST time this timeframe hasn’t been the start of Pain. It’s normally days 7 we had been seeing pain in previous events we’d stalked for weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe 1989 did for the CLT area.
Now that you mention it, that did happen in 1989 for CLT and down here in SC too. We really had no winter at all that year until Feb. Feb 9-10 had the big cold and the ice a week later. Then snow on Feb 23.

Hopefully the overnight into the morning trends continue to be better. Seems like we have been in this weird cycle over the last few days where 12z model runs give us hope then we creep into the evening & overnight & get crap. Pulling like crazy for everyone on here. I know I don't have much of a shot, but it would be nice for it to just feel like a classic Winter again with VA, NC & upstate SC & even N GA scoring like they are suppose too.

Going to have to score qith the possible threat late next weekend/early next week. Probably the only chance left to get some snow here. Ensembles are showing 4 big hits here and the rest have nothing. Going to need more hits for this to be a real deal.

It's possible under the right conditions.
If I’m not mistaken, the storm that caused the 1982 Snow Jam in ATL took an odd track that caused Pittsburgh and Cleveland to be raining while it was snowing in northern GA and the western Carolinas.

Back