• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Even inside 5 days, the models have no idea what to do with the Pacific. All options are on the table still.
At some point though the Pacific behavior has to effect the outcome next weekend. Has to be an inflection point right?

This place is not for the faint of heart. For someone who definitely reads more than posts it is quite a roller coaster ride of emotions on something that hasn’t even happened yet. Guess it’s always been that way but more magnified with this period. I’ll keep trying to learn though. The heat rain crowd vs the possible cold stormy crowd. It’s an epic battle

Need someone to dig for me. How many winters along 85 were saved from being snowless by a storm after Valentine’s Day?

So I didn’t want to really dig into details but I did. Does it bother anyone that the Euro is sort of the outlier right now?
tenor.gif

Back