• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

I had no idea it was that hilly. Kind of looks like it could be TN or NC. Very nice.

In fact, with Sprewell Bluff Park in West Central GA, you can argue that the scenery does look more like what you'd see in the Appalachian Mountains instead of Central Georgia.

Thought we might go there this year as I haven't ever been that way for a trip (may have gone through there a couple times to go to Columbus though a while back), but I think I've managed to talk myself out of it for some reason for somewhere in the southern Cumberland Plateau in TN instead (I'd be down for some suggestions, but I think I have a good idea of what would be the best, and my uncle could probably help too because he used to live in Chattanooga a long time ago).

It received a trace last year so this would just be the second. There were actually a couple of snow showers around the upstate last year, I think I even saw one in April, just never any accumulation. Haven't seen any this year.
Right
I had snow,
Dec 22.
I could be wrong but I don't think that GSP proper recorded even a trace last year.
Hence snow drought.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but officially their was no snow for GSP?

Last edited:
How about some wray and nephew 120 proof

Meh I’m not very manly I don’t do Liqour anymore lol Just beer or truly. If I’m gonna have a real drink it’s some fruit smoothie with a bunch of Liqour in it. Idc if it’s manly or not, I’m 32 Married, 4 kids and I’m comfortable in my drink choices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Until the pattern in the PNW is ironed out run to run consistency is going to be almost nil
Even inside 5 days, the models have no idea what to do with the Pacific. All options are on the table still.

Back