• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

It can’t not snow with this look. Go get them spark plugs while they’re still in stock

I’m not going to lie, Euro wasn’t quite the high pressure dominant look I was hoping for. With that HP orientation it really isn’t even overrunning anything in the Carolinas. But we’ve got time.

Honestly starting to question the cold air. The machines continue to get warmer.
Gone from snow to a lot of rain on many members.
#ohboy

Part of me hopes this trends into a mountain paste bomb so that I’m not skiing in grass in a few weeks

Honestly starting to question the cold air. The machines continue to get warmer.
Gone from snow to a lot of rain on many members.
#ohboy

It's been a constant problem even out here besides the arctic air in January and moisture was super limited then

It's been a constant problem even out here besides the arctic air in January and moisture was super limited then

Yeah, for this to work in my back yard; I've got to have a bigger/stronger high pressure at the minimum (honestly, it's even hard then.) which is going to end up suppressing the system too far for most anyone else to my North.

Temperatures at the surface continue creeping up, but what would I know. ☃️

Well, cherry trees are starting to bloom imby. At least they waited till 2/9. See how things look on the 15th, hopefully colder.

Back