• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Part of me feels like someway somehow we reel this one in because we are due. But the other part of me knows how this story ends.
Yeh I feel ya. Internally I feel the same frustration also, I just have tried to stay more neutral than anything. There was a time where I’d come on here & on social media & vent my frustration of never seeing anything in Columbia. Then I realize no one cared & that the atmosphere sure as hell didn’t care. Lol

That’s confirmation that we aren’t very good at Winter.
That tells you the -NAO is completely useless anymore. I never thought I'd ever say that. It's all Pac driven and it doesn't matter if there is a big GOA ridge or GOA low the Pacific is going to wreck the whole pattern no matter what

I think for the most part, veteran broadcast mets, or those that deal with weather all day for the general public would be as far away from a discussion forum about it as they could be.

If not that, then in social media where there's a much larger reach.

Maybe I'm wrong idk.

I’m not taking no for an answer this time. We are gonna get a snowstorm from this. The cold will arrive before or just in time with a real nice juicy storm. 8+ inches. I will not be shut out 2 years straight.
You need to wake up from that dream

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

I’m not taking no for an answer this time. We are gonna get a snowstorm from this. The cold will arrive before or just in time with a real nice juicy storm. 8+ inches. I will not be shut out 2 years straight.
You better go buy you a snow making machine then! Might be cold enough one night after the rain passes to make some snow ???

Back