• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Not really weather related, but weather forum related.

I’ve been a longtime lurker on this site and even longer on the Amwx site. I’ve noticed the other site is completely dead other than the mountain section and it seems all the posters moved over here. What happen? I’m just curious that’s all.

Not really weather related, but weather forum related.

I’ve been a longtime lurker on this site and even longer on the Amwx site. I’ve noticed the other site is completely dead other than the mountain section and it seems all the posters moved over here. What happen? I’m just curious that’s all.

Bad moderation. Two SE ones that people got annoyed with. One always posts emojis like this after every post: ?

@wow posts here sometimes; He's one of the good guys from there and it's not his fault.

Bad moderation. Two SE ones that people got annoyed with. One always posts emojis like this after every post: ?

@wow posts here sometimes; He's one of the good guys from there and it's not his fault.
I gotcha ??

I know the one with whom you speak. I agree it did get ridiculous at times with the power trip. That’s all I want to know

Thanks!

What in the actual f is this crap at day 10-11 on the GEFS. GEPS was hinting at that but a few days later but dang.

View attachment 145945
I’m no expert, but I don’t think that’s a west coast ridge? I was told not to worry, but that seems concerning to me!?

As optimistic as I am I think we go another year snowless! At this point I just want to see sunny and 75. Get me out on the golf course and enjoying seasonal weather. That said it will probably be cold in late March-June.

Aight guys, I’m leaving for Alanta Ga very soon to do some shoots in Stranger Things. I can not give anymore information until this is completed. Yes, I had some help. Ok back to weather

Aight guys, I’m leaving for Alanta Ga very soon to do some shoots in Stranger Things. I can not give anymore information until this is completed. Yes, I had some help. Ok back to weather

I just started watching that show. It seems pretty cool so far; still in season 01.

Back