• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

El Niño —> cool enso transition this summer is gonna roast the weenies away, 100 degrees for Charlotte 4 times and RDU 4 times (with the additional 3 other times from the faulty sensor). just a reminder in a month and 2 weeks from now, average highs are already getting near 70 for many. Hope folks are ready for lots of 95/73 View attachment 145792
1c AN hold on flks

Hobby - an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure.

I'd say 95% of the board is not getting pleasure from meteorology as a hobby. Please find a new one instead of bitching all the time.

How have you had better severe weather than us ? Iowa is doing everything better

I'm trying to remember the last time I saw lightning
I think there was a reported tornado in Wisconsin, just across the river from me! The storms had a lot of lighting and the weird thunder we have out in the Midwest!

My guess is it will do one of three things… send the storm to Nassau, send it to Cleveland, or my personal favorite plow it straight into a wedge
I’m voting for 2

One of those 2 signals in the Pacific will win out soon. Hope it is more a blend of the Euro/Canadian

You tube recommended I watch this. It was pretty good. I think it’s a sign.

Speaking of signs, I saw something very strange earlier this evening while taking the dog for a walk… there was a huge swarm of birds on the move like they were migrating. They were headed straight south. Wildlife experts have often noted birds moving in large numbers as much as two weeks out from big storms.

Speaking of signs, I saw something very strange earlier this evening while taking the dog for a walk… there was a huge swarm of birds on the move like they were migrating. They were headed straight south. Wildlife experts have often noted birds moving in large numbers as much as two weeks out from big storms.

It doesn’t mean much HOWEVER….. If you like Historical Odds, I’ve been alive since 1991….. March 1993, Feb 2004, Feb 2014……. Those have been the biggest of my lifetime, You complete the pattern …….Feb 2024 lines up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a tons of Robins in my yard earlier today. They were everywhere. Busy and rustling the leaves making a ruckus. I've hardly had any birds at this new place. Til today. Hmm. I always watch the birds.

Back