• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Need a nice rain event to get it washed in
Snow does even better
They put pig ---- on top of snow here about this time, if we ever get snowcover

Reactions: SD
So we got some small bad trends today. Hope they don’t continue. Surely we can catch a break.

The video I watched wasn't pompous at all...he never is. He's never emotional about the weather that I have seen.
The thing is that if you saw some of his posts yesterday he came off as really pompous. His wording on posting the NOAA hazardous weather map and the reply to someone showing an 850mb map from the EPS that clearly went against what he was saying. I stand by my statement that he is an excellent near term to mid term forecaster which as a TV met he should be. However if he says he doesn’t put much into things past 10 days, then don’t discuss it.

Good news is it seems to me as if we will continue our streak of starting Spring with cooler temps. Nothing bad like jumping on into 80’s to start.

Feel so much better knowing the GFS is the negative one by itself currently and not the only decent looking thing. Quite comforting knowing the “King” is the one on our side for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess we'll see if the gfs is leading. Not so sure just yet since the 12z euro didn't come that way

Big Rainer on the GFS 18z
Snow line N of 12z by far!
Off hour run, we toss!

Have tornado soundings near me tomorrow! If tornados roar, go indoors!

When was the last time an operational run produced an accurate forecast 8+ days away?

The models will look much better soon. Multiple waves. Multiple chances.

Back