• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

I hope. I’m a big fan of that trailing wave idea after the Feb 18 storm
There gonna be an actual suppressed situation that might work out for the deep south. I can't really put my finger on anything this far out... Still thinking of a bigger deal when the hardest of the cold starts to relax.

Sadly timing might be a thing for a banger ?

Individual ensembles. I try not to get too involved with ensemble means, since most the maps printed (snow maps) are skewed with a couple big ones.

If I am seeing 4F showing up around mby at 850, with precipitation around, I'd be feeling pretty good to the North.

Still too far out to pinpoint any one thing

BJ in this morning's blog-- Big change from yesterdays weeklies on the 360 vs 384

Greenland ridge much weaker In addition the positive heading bask over Siberia is not good The GFS had been alluding to that but was too quick. I have to wonder if the strat cool that started about 10 days ago may have something to do with it

That pattern is still not bad, its just it means there is a fly in the ointment as far as simply compounding what starts.

#redflag
#firstwarningshot
#lol

Doing some changes in the backend, message me if something breaks with your posting privileges.

Doing some changes in the backend, message me if something breaks with your posting privileges.
I’m having trouble posting in the February thread, thanks! ?

Back