• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

I will never take away from the fact that he is a fantastic synoptic meteolorgist who is best in the near to mid term. As a matter of fact, I still think he's the best in Charlotte. It's just this one take is really strange coming from him. I dont know why anyone would be talking in absolutes one way or another about something that is still ten to fifteen days away.
Exactly. Great cast here by him explaining what he sees but a little conflicting with -I don't look past 10days' and then to actually comment about the post 10 day pattern. Should have ben clear there post 10days are not worth looking at whether favorable or unfavorable

Pulling for ya man. Big reason being that I want all the critics silenced in record breaking fashion. I know my area doesn’t have a great chance, but man we need big things to happen so people can relax.
It's our best chance in a long time

Thanks for sharing...haven't watched yet but BradP is smarter than 98% of the people on here when it comes to weather so I really don't get the trashing.
Two notable takeaways--Trough is not oriented well for the this first look and there is an overall lack of 'real' cold air.

Snowpack? meh, that can be dropped in a couple days so not really caught up in that attm.

Great video by BradP....the problem is nobody wants to hear why it might not snow. He was objective and explained his reasoning. ?‍♂️

Great video by BradP....the problem is nobody wants to hear why it might not snow. He was objective and explained his reasoning. ?‍♂️
I think it's more so his aggressive manner towards it not happening. But I think regardless of him taking the approach he did yesterday or not, he would of still got push back.

Two notable takeaways--Trough is not oriented well for the this first look and there is an overall lack of 'real' cold air.

Snowpack? meh, that can be dropped in a couple days so not really caught up in that attm.
Snowpack isn't everything but it ain't nothing. I have yet to have a winter storm where 2m temps aren't a concern and lack of snowpack is a concern. But like you said, that can be fixed...we need all the help we can get.

I think it's more so his aggressive manner towards it not happening. But I think regardless of him taking the approach he did yesterday or not, he would of still got push back.
The video I watched wasn't pompous at all...he never is. He's never emotional about the weather that I have seen.

Just mind blowing that the closer we get, the more the models want to kick that 50/50 right on out of here quicker. Why does it never fail to do that. WHY

Exactly. Great cast here by him explaining what he sees but a little conflicting with -I don't look past 10days' and then to actually comment about the post 10 day pattern. Should have ben clear there post 10days are not worth looking at whether favorable or unfavorable

It is odd. His statements about late February not being cold enough to snow are out on the interwebs forever now. Specifically the 15th - 25th in his tweet.

I think we should make a "We Love Brad P" thread. He's the equivalent to our tswift in the weather world, from looks of things.

Back