• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

euro about to come in
c96.png

Holy moly. That is dog eat dog territory right there.

View attachment 144586
It's going to get ugly around here in T minus 10 days as this pattern starts to develop and amplify and each subregion of the board needs something that screws others over. I'm already thinking about breaking threads up into sub regions I'm not sure I can take it

grit, I'm a big fan of yours here and really appreciate the thankless time you spend with providing updates. I hope this comes home for us but will have more faith when we get inside the 10day realm and see some storms. Winter has been a bit wacky this year. :)
Thanks for saying this 27 times this winter already!

It's going to get ugly around here in T minus 10 days as this pattern starts to develop and amplify and each subregion of the board needs something that screws others over. I'm already thinking about breaking threads up into sub regions I'm not sure I can take it

It’s gonna be grand. Some people will come out of the shadows, certain models get hugged, others dismissed and NC still gets shafted.

Err fired that one too early.

Reactions: SD
Every man for himself in 10ish days

"Paging SD for clean up on isle [insert sub region here]" :)

It’s gonna be grand. Some people will come out of the shadows, certain models get hugged, others dismissed and NC still gets shafted.

Err fired that one too early.
On the other hand if we see huge hits coming this board will get jammed up with "guest" users

Back