• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

So if the pattern coming up is as good as we think it is, we should start getting some real weenie runs soon. When do we expect them to start showing up?
@gritseating said you NFL squid setting the tablet for you weenie runs. It you not out of the games yet. . %you not don't sell the fam for one model runs you see? try you try not to ZBe patient just wating a litte longer Hopign that europaeans does'nt bringing back the blowtouch for you weenie roast

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_64.png

I would divide it like this:

1. North Carolina and South Carolina
2. Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi
3. Tennessee and Virginia
Wrong. South Carolina definitely belongs with Florida. I means it's the only state with absolutely nothing so far.
1. North Carolina and Virginia
2. South Carolina, Georgia and Florida
3. Alabama, Mississippi and Tennessee

It’s time for everyone to focus. Forget next weeks nothing burger storm. We have to get prepared for the snowstorm of the century mid feb. We have to will it into existence. We cannot take no for an answer this time.

I am a reader not a poster so I don’t really matter but I for one like knowing about my area. Not people bragging ab how much snow they are getting in their particular areas.
Not being rude but their won't be much to read for your area. Maybe Mitch West can keep you entertained. Snow sucks will keep you grounded in reality. There will definitely be a couple weenies in the upstate that will go down with the ship and not give up until April but reality is the upstate is a whole different climo than the Midlands so that doesn't do you much good. Wish I had better news for you

divide it by highway corridors

This makes the most sense because there tends to be huge weather variations across different locations of a State in general. Therefore it makes the most sense to combine it by regions and not necessarily by states.

Or we could just keep it as it is. Dividing things by subregions means less interaction with everyone.
I think its more continue the main Feb thread for overall discussion but give people the ability to discuss their own local needs/wants/desires without that ruffling feathers. Didn't you get mad about @Tarheel1 snow pics?

Back