• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Need to score on Mondays opportunity. I aint never gung ho chasing patterns after mid February. Overwhelming evidence suggest week 3 is stellar, but week 3 is 3 weeks away and by the time it gets here, winter is flying out the exit door.

Jimmy must have called the chamber of commerce up on beech and told em to change the camera angle!

1706624415296.png

Need to score on Mondays opportunity. I aint never gung ho chasing patterns after mid February. Overwhelming evidence suggest week 3 is stellar, but week 3 is 3 weeks away and by the time it gets here, winter is flying out the exit door.
Was hoping we'd get a little something next Monday to carry us through so tracking into mid/late Feb would be on the board once we got towards the end of next week

Yeah I feel like at the very least, that area around Rutherford/Polk/Haywood mightve done better in 2022 than indicated.

Edit: looks like map ends in 2021.
I deleted my post but I checked webbs maps and 2022wasn't as full of 6 inch events as I thought statewide

I deleted my post but I checked webbs maps and 2022wasn't as full of 6 inch events as I thought statewide
More's the pity. We can add 3 years to that map and it has changed very little

Back