• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

I trust your extrapolations. How many inches in upstate SC? Western shield underdone?
Yes...
In that setup places East of 77 are in Heaven.
Places East of 26 are in glory.
Places NW of 85 West of 26 get shafted again.
Of course it's just run 1 of 1 model but,
It's exactly what happened during the Carolina Crusher.
It definitely crushed my soul....

I guess we really are throwing all our chips on the table for mid feb.
Then you will be throwing them all on table for end of Feb. Then The Flowers and Trees will be blooming and everyone will be wondering what happened this winter. People needs to realize that things are Changing and Winters around here are not like they use to be. After all this is the South and Winters storms are hard to come by Anyways. Everything has to be absolutely perfect and that these days are hard pressed!

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Then you will be throwing them all on table for end of Feb. Then The Flowers and Trees will be blooming and everyone will be wondering what happened this winter. People needs to realize that things are Changing and Winters around here are not like they use to be. After all this is the South and Winters storms are hard to come by Anyways. Everything has to be absolutely perfect and that these days are hard pressed!

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
That's the real fear is that this is the new normal. It'll snow here again for sure. And probably be some good snows. But those years of a decent storm plus a couple smaller events, plus several near misses made for good times. It's been very boring for years now outside Jan 22 and who knows if those times will return anytime soon.

Back