• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Here's a AI image of the Kitty Bump Weather t-shirt

OIG1.yqhMpOI5sfxxldRpl4B0
It when we react 1000 flowers on the X we you get firts shirts for fee

Hey guys, I’ve been a Lurker forever well….. I came on Feb 2014…. (We all remember that one especially here in Mooresville NC) it was named “The Big One” over on American and it had 1000’s of replies ect. That’s where I learned of WOW/Brick/Grit and a few others that aren’t here anymore, anyway …. Just wanted to say if I remember right that one came on strong in the begging on a Saturday 12Z Suits but that storm was for Weds/Thurs. I remember going to Church that Sunday and came out to hundreds of replies bc “Dr No” had dropped a historic run on basically 90% of the state (20-25” specifically for 85 Corridor in NC), I was hooked I couldn’t stop watching the wave of emotions was amazing. My point that was the second best storm of my life , Feb 2004 was the other one when I was 13 I lived in Concord where I grew up…. Feb 14 still
Lives in saved screenshots on my phone bc I’m a loser and had never seen Goliath Runs like that for my area. I remember watching PBP from “BurgerTime” and QueenCity and being amazed at how they just kept coming in great. Then as always it got too amped for a day or so and they cut my totals in half and added ZR, then they Night before it settled in the middle on a solution that was given days before. Things can and will change …. In my honest opinion majority of these things end up in the middle of both extremes Take the shittiest looking Model and the best your solution is in the middle. However I am a lifelong NC State fan so I understand I may be an expert in following blind faith with nothing to back it up. But I’m never gonna quit showing up, never gonna stop pulling for the pack or for snow until the last of the low has past me and the fat lady sings. Now back to lurking go reel this thing in the EURO is about to blow a 28-3 lead and it’s not even halftime yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I’ve been a Lurker forever well….. I came on Feb 2014…. (We all remember that one especially here in Mooresville NC) it was named “The Big One” over on American and it had 1000’s of replies ect. That’s where I learned of WOW/Brick/Grit and a few others that aren’t here anymore, anyway …. Just wanted to say if I remember right that one came on strong in the begging on a Saturday 12Z Suits but that storm was for Weds/Thurs. I remember going to Church that Sunday and came out to hundreds of replies bc “Dr No” had dropped a historic run on basically 90% of the state (20-25” specifically for 85 Corridor in NC), I was hooked I couldn’t stop watching the wave of emotions was amazing. My point that was the second best storm of my life , Feb 2004 was the other one when I was 13 I lived in Concord where I grew up…. Feb 14 still
Lives in saved screenshots on my phone bc I’m a loser and had never seen Goliath Runs like that for my area. I remember watching PBP from “BurgerTime” and QueenCity and being amazed at how they just kept coming in great. Then as always it got too amped for a day or so and they cut my totals in half and added ZR, then they Night before it settled in the middle on a solution that was given days before. Things can and will change …. In my honest opinion majority of these things end up in the middle of both extremes Take the shittiest looking Model and the best your solution is in the middle. However I am a lifelong NC State fan so I understand I may be an expert in following blind faith with nothing to back it up. But I’m never gonna quit showing up, never gonna stop pulling for the pack or for snow until the last of the low has past me and the fat lady sings. Now back to lurking go reel this thing in the EURO is about to blow a 28-3 lead and it’s not even halftime yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those 3 posters are still around.

I really wish Detroit had a bigger lead than 24-7 yesterday so the world would quit reminding me of 28-3.

There better be 20 new pages on the Feb thread for me to read while taking my dump tomorrow morning.
There will be 20 pages in here after the icon, cmc, Brazilian , deep thunder, in house Bounceycorn model and Euro ? the bed tonight! Enjoy

Back