• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Don't let the GEFS suck ya in boys! I wish I would have saved some of those awesome skewed means I've had over the years that resulted in zilch. Hell even had a 7 inch EPS mean 4 days out back in Jan 19 or Jan 20, can't remember, but I do remember getting skunked! Sorry boys but they are worthless

ALEET ALEET. GEFS IS THE ONLY GOOD MODEL. PLZ CONTINUE TO FOLLOW OUR ICON BORN WINTER STORM GEFS HARD HITTER. ITS NOT OVER YET
ill play a drake song for you since you live in CAE and his music it’s best to listen to when you’re in your feelings

A it aunt you Omaha bloke if you ridge going strait up down. It needing q to cuts pff near the tip ? like this Ω?

It aglowing you PVs to rotating backing to thq west: it "low odd s" like drwaing a inside strait flash Just to be careful and not putting qll you chimps on the tables thank you welcome.

GEFS looked good here so I’m blindly going all in again. Living and dying by every model run is part of what makes this hobby so fun. Jimmy is back
There he is! I'm with ya Jimbo...reading @Mitch West optimism today helped me become optimistic. We still have 4 days for things to change so no need to doom and gloom yet unless that's your thang...have fun with it

There he is! I'm with ya Jimbo...reading @Mitch West optimism today helped me become optimistic. We still have 4 days for things to change so no need to doom and gloom yet unless that's your thang...have fun with it
Fro said we just need the donut thingy in Canada to disappear and we get 18”. That’s all I needed to hear!

Back