• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Yes, but even the Euro/GFS, etc have biases in different regions of the northern hemisphere. Regardless, do you recall a time when the KMA pulled a rabbit out the hat? I see it dragged out when it shows the solution we all want, though.

By the way, the 12Z GEFS is going to have some interesting members here in a few minutes...
It's just as good as anything else in the 2nd tier of models but since it's not free most people don't look

Frankly, we've got a long road to get here, but I think this can happen. Certainly not predicting that or saying it's likely, but it could happen considering the setup.

I'm not sure people realize with this type of setup the flow can slow down and we could really get dumped on - if we have the 50/50 in place and a high building in this could be a big one. I'd like to get this inside D7 (and D5) before I really let myself consider this, but I think it's on the table as a possibility.

Back