• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

Come verification time, that rain snow line will setup shop across the far northern Midlands. Bank on it. You want that 850 line at least to Aiken, actually all the way down to the coast for CAE to be in the safe zone.

Come verification time, that rain snow line will setup shop across the far northern Midlands. Bank on it. You want that 850 line at least to Aiken, actually all the way down to the coast for CAE to be in the safe zone.
I’d wager it will be even further north than that. MA forum licking their chops right now

Going back and looking at 2004 5h maps... and wtf.... there wasn't even any phasing. I'll go to my grave shaking my head over that one.

Definitely alarm bells going off that I should temper my expectations with this set up even if models are jackpotting me a couple days out.
Yeah… just a good overrunning FGEN forced banding on the front side and then that upper low moving over.

Going back and looking at 2004 5h maps... and wtf.... there wasn't even any phasing. I'll go to my grave shaking my head over that one.

Definitely alarm bells going off that I should temper my expectations with this set up even if models are jackpotting me a couple days out.

Attachments

• evil-dontyou.gif
    evil-dontyou.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
Back