• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

I have followed you guys since around 07-08 at the other place.
Followed you all over to this site when some guy named Shawn kept disrupting the mods at the other board.
What happened to that guy? ????
I have learned a lot from everyone here thank you all for this.
If we are going to have 2 middle aged to elder men fight can we all just drive to the Food Lion parking lot on the Hill to watch NWA style.
Since this is mainly NWA country for most.
Burrel can be Jimmy Valiant & Kylo can be Paul Jones.
Only thing I want to know is how many times you going to let Paul Jones shave big Momma's head before you finally win one and shave the Weasel head Boogie Woogie Man?
Their that should lighten the mood.
All us old heads can get a good memory & possible laugh out of that one.
Now let's reel in this Snow & bust this drought for the places that's still got less than an inch.

I have followed you guys since around 07-08 at the other place.
Followed you all over to this site when some guy named Shawn kept disrupting the mods at the other board.
What happened to that guy? ????
I have learned a lot from everyone here thank you all for this.
If we are going to have 2 middle aged to elder men fight can we all just drive to the Food Lion parking lot on the Hill to watch NWA style.
Since this is mainly NWA country for most.
Burrel can be Jimmy Valiant & Kylo can be Paul Jones.
Only thing I want to know is how many times you going to let Paul Jones shave big Momma's head before you finally win one and shave the Weasel head Boogie Woogie Man?
Their that should lighten the mood.
All us old heads can get a good memory & possible laugh out of that one.
Now let's reel in this Snow & bust this drought for the places that's still got less than an inch.

Who is middle aged???

hLhSqt.gif

It's a global model just the Euro/GFS. We just focused on NA.
Yes, but even the Euro/GFS, etc have biases in different regions of the northern hemisphere. Regardless, do you recall a time when the KMA pulled a rabbit out the hat? I see it dragged out when it shows the solution we all want, though.

By the way, the 12Z GEFS is going to have some interesting members here in a few minutes...

I agree he's a great poster.

We all felt the despair of how models looked 10-12 days ago, Kylo was just one of few who voiced it on here.

Let's all just be glad that we have a great chance to salvage the first half of February.

and I apologize for tagging you in the mjo posts. I should have worded my posts better, so it didn't come off like an attack. My only point was I think the long range mjo forecasts are usually trash, and that's just from anecdotal evidence watching them over the years. Not saying "I'm right and you're wrong."

I don't want to bring it back up, but just wanted to say props to you for apologizing over a an issue that you didn't feel like you were necessarily in the wrong. There is lack of that in today's world. Kudos.

And in other news, I'm changing my profile to bring the mojo. I've decided and going to put my heart on the line, tear down my walls of doubt and believe. This February will be different. Let's go! Let's see how long this lasts....lol.

Yes, but even the Euro/GFS, etc have biases in different regions of the northern hemisphere. Regardless, do you recall a time when the KMA pulled a rabbit out the hat? I see it dragged out when it shows the solution we all want, though.

By the way, the 12Z GEFS is going to have some interesting members here in a few minutes...
It’s why I posted it in the banter thread.

Geez…what the f is going on in here today. I literally can’t post a single thing without people coming at me.

I don't want to bring it back up, but just wanted to say props to you for apologizing over a an issue that you didn't feel like you were necessarily in the wrong. There is lack of that in today's world. Kudos.

And in other news, I'm changing my profile to bring the mojo. I've decided and going to put my heart on the line, tear down my walls of doubt and believe. This February will be different. Let's go! Let's see how long this lasts....lol.
Yeah, it was 100% my fault.

I deleted the post. My deep apologies

Just FYI - I look at the Korean frequently I just don't bring it up often other than for fun/entertainment just as @KyloG did. It can and often does show viable solutions. Why not examine and discuss when we have various modeling suites all showing similar outcomes? That is literally a deterministic ensemble. FWIW - I'd trust the Korean as much or more than the ICON or the Canadian and they are brought up almost every day.

IMO, all the models can help give you hints. I mean if the KMA is supporting what the Euro is showing, doesn't that at least give a tiny bump in credibility to the Euro run?

Just FYI - I look at the Korean frequently I just don't bring it up often other than for fun/entertainment just as @KyloG did. It can and often does show viable solutions. Why not examine and discuss when we have various modeling suites all showing similar outcomes? That is literally a deterministic ensemble. FWIW - I'd trust the Korean as much or more than the ICON or the Canadian and they are brought up almost every day.
Cool! Along with the JMA, I see it occasionally brought up, but I wonder what it's verification scores are at 3 days and 5 days?

MYRTLE BEACH MOSUNNY N/A N/A N/A SE6 N/A
N MYRTLE BCH MOSUNNY 99 59 26 SE7 30.13F HX 99
CONWAY MOSUNNY 73 63 68 S6 30.13F
MARION PTSUNNY 72 63 73 S6 30.13F
HARTSVILLE CLOUDY 70 59 68 VRB5 30.12F
FLORENCE PTSUNNY 72 61 68 SE7 30.12F
DARLINGTON PTSUNNY 70 61 73 E5 30.13F
CHARLESTON APT CLOUDY 74 65 73 S8 30.13F
MOUNT PLEASANT PTSUNNY 70 68 94 CALM 30.13F
WALTERBORO PTSUNNY 70 68 94 SE5 30.12F
BEAUFORT PTSUNNY 72 65 78 SE6 30.11F
HILTON HEAD MOSUNNY 68 64 88 SW8 30.13F