• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

I assume you were there? I don’t know what was crazier - the storm that broke the heat wave or the heat wave itself.
I was driving back to CAE from Wilmington that day. Just going from the car inside was surreal with that kind of heat.

Power flickered half dozen times, holding on for now amidst strongest winds of the day. I failed, got chairs all over the yard, grill blown over and limbs down. Continued flickers
Feed your hamster and grease the wheel and he might be able to get that microwave going long enough to throw in a hot pocket or two

Is that all you got??????
Just heard DBQ has 12” officially at the airport!! Imagine final total will 14-15”! About tied for the biggest single event of my life, rivaling Jan 88 in Gastonia! So I’d have been 13 in August of 88, so almost 45 years to the DAY in between! Truly momentous day! ??????⛄️?

Back