• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

Ended up with 8" of snow on the ground, and probably lost at least an inch to melting. No matter. It was just unbelievable yesterday.

To the question above, yes, FFC will do a post-storm analysis. Usually takes them a couple of day to finish collecting data. There are some good ones from storms past in the archive (can't remember where exactly on their site, but I've seen em).

A huge thank you to everybody for the great discussion. For those of us who were blessed to see a storm for the ages, any further flakes this winter is nothing but gravy.

--30--

Just look at the radar 64 northward is going to do well this afternoon.... probably most ofv wake county really

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Congrats! And I'll take a 64 northward sweet spot

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Congrats to all those south of me who got some serious snow yesterday. I missed out on this one but I did receive my first Fluries of the season this morning. I had light Fluries off and on for about 2 hours. It didn’t stick as temp was 33 degrees but I cannot complain as it’s still early December.

CC showing transition line just about completely through here now, hoping those heavier bands will be all snow....

CC showing transition line just about completely through here now, hoping those heavier bands will be all snow....

The dark green and yellow bands drop glorious cotton balls. In between bands it's sleet and baby flakes

The dark green and yellow bands drop glorious cotton balls. In between bands it's sleet and baby flakes

I'll take what I can get wish there was a little more development on the southern edge of precip

Back