• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

lol 10 inches actually reported on the other end of Randolph County on the BMX LSR while they had a dusting

maybe its better I wasnt there :p

lol 10 inches actually reported on the other end of Randolph County on the BMX LSR while they had a dusting

maybe its better I wasnt there :p
Just a typical snowstorm in Randolph. Of course if you were there you could have driven a short distance to see some good snow.

Just a typical snowstorm in Randolph.

pretty much... all those years living there my record was 4 inches

which I matched my first winter in Dallas...

granted it hasn't really snowed since(someone at work actually asked me that today lol) but still

oh yeah and I definitely would have had elevation if I had been there probably(I saw it being north of them coming, seen it too many times)

Last edited:
my parents really missed out earlier... only a dusting, while up the road had a half a foot

Swear there's always some insane gradient right north of there

I told mom more was coming :confused:
Insane gradient is right!!! I remember being burned before... and 10 miles away.... winter wonderland. As of now, still rain snow sleet mix... hoping for the all snow changeover very soon.

Moderate snow in Sandy Springs now as the backside band is reaching us. Very fine grain, unlike the big feathers falling earlier. Can’t wait to see what the bright band to our SW delivers later!

F7_D80_AAC-22_E1-4_B72-8771-_FC6_E1_E4_DF21_B.png

HRRR getting better and better around here for atleast some flakes flying. soundings look pretty decent starting around 4-5 am
Let's get in the action Macon!...how much do you think Atlanta can get from this snow band tonight?

Back