• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

About ready to call it a night HRRR has reduced my total as the band a little to my E it appears. Either way ended up with little over 8" while flurries continue I don't expect that much more.

Freaking awesome event lasting over 20hrs and being a daytime event in early December really remarkable, maybe historical for this area. I expect to see some 10-12" totals verified just a little to my east in Cleburne County (poss. Even in my county Calhoun over extreme east central portion of the county) and maybe at Alabama's higher mountains.

Hope those who are to my S and E rack up under the def band.

Dude if I️ don’t get snow out of that band coming up idk what I’m going to do.. I️ better not have mixing issues either kinda hate that my temp still like 34 35

About ready to call it a night HRRR has reduced my total as the band a little to my E it appears. Either way ended up with little over 8" while flurries continue I don't expect that much more.

Freaking awesome event lasting over 20hrs and being a daytime event in early December really remarkable, maybe historical for this area. I expect to see some 10-12" totals verified just a little to my east in Cleburne County (poss. Even in my county Calhoun over extreme east central portion of the county) and maybe at Alabama's higher mountains.

Hope those who are to my S and E rack up under the def band.

I need a half inch to catch you and I'm about to see it fly. The bad part is what will crash down under the weight of another inch or so of snow.

I need a half inch to catch you and I'm about to see it fly. The bad part is what will crash down under the weight of another inch or so of snow.
I used the clean off the board concept and let one just accumulate the entire event... Compaction is real so it matters when trying to get true measurements and yes a pain cleaning off the spot each hour lol...i think you can eclipse me under that new def band congrats! Although I see western side is building a little LoL oh the decisions sleep or not LoL

I used the clean off the board concept and let one just accumulate the entire event... Compaction is real so it matters when trying to get true measurements and yes a pain cleaning off the spot each hour lol...i think you can eclipse me under that new def band congrats! Although I see western side is building a little LoL oh the decisions sleep or not LoL

I'm tending the woodstove in the dark, so I'm up anyways. Power has been out about three hours.

But yeah that is what I should have done. I know I lost over an inch to melt during dry times. Ill never know how much actually fell.

Seems to be filling in
39841248-465_E-4_FDB-9_BDC-_D5898_F25_EB20.png

Back