• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Mischief For Upper SE 3/12/18

Update....

Attachments

• IMG_0338.jpg
    IMG_0338.jpg
    982.9 KB · Views: 18
How much accumulation do you and packfan have thus far and when did it change over?
Changed over about 10:00 in Greensboro. I left at 10:30. Big flakes were sticking to everything including all roads at 32 degrees. I’m back home now where it’s snow and sleet mixed. Nice dusting so far.

Changed over about 10:00 in Greensboro. I left at 10:30. Big flakes were sticking to everything including all roads at 32 degrees. I’m back home now where it’s snow and sleet mixed. Nice dusting so far.
Nice! That’s awesome! My friend just NW of Greensboro in Guilford County has an inch already and counting

Sounds like when it switches to snow it switches fast and comes down big.

Yes. Rain to sleet to Snow in literally 10 minutes. Quarter size flakes at times. I left home on snow covered two lane hwy around 9:30. Road blocked by overturned SUV. Turned around and decided to work from home.

Nice! That’s awesome! My friend just NW of Greensboro in Guilford County has an inch already and counting

Im at work near airport and ur friend is correct. It's snowed harder here in the last hour than it did anytime this winter. It's sideways in the wind and very nice sized flakes.

What did it show?
sn10_acc.us_ma.png

This area around pti will be the jackpot winner if this keeps up till late this afternoon. Anxiously awaiting to see the coastal bomb out and hopefully pivot a deform band right over the triad this afternoon.

Got about an inch here and at times it has been ripping big flakes. 2 degrees colder and we would have 3 inches already

Back