• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

I'm certainly not arguing against you that the upcoming pattern looks good. But I'm not at the point where I'll punt the next month away. We can sneak some threats in.

I mean I said the same thing in my post on the main thread but a consistent, good pattern? No that’s likely not happening.

I guess i misinterpreted what you were getting at earlier, my bad.

Where have you seen fro calling him put as being racist???

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

“That’s typical of a Fro tho” doesn’t ring a bell?

What group of people do you think he’s referring to in that statement to claim they’re stupid?

Comes across as racist to me

“That’s typical of a Fro tho” doesn’t ring a bell?

What group of people do you think he’s referring to in that statement to claim they’re stupid?

Comes across as racist to me
Your life must be miserable, cause you're one sad human being.

I’m just trying to set folks straight and give them a dose of reality. “Always being positive” leads to wishcasting and in some cases just flat out denial. That’s fine and all but it’s hard to be objective with that kind of mindset.

If things looked good going forward, I’d be certain to let you know about it like I did in November and December when a legit pattern did show up (but we failed to capitalize)
Is that you Darkseid? ? J/K30F5D955-5346-4379-B65A-42C44F0DFB11.gif

Nope never once crossed me as him being Racist. For one Fro to me refers to Hair and I've seen many whites walking around with "Fros" so that means all them are being racist for having a "Fro"??

Go look at Fro’s profile picture, read the comment from dad of jax, actually critically think about it for a minute, try to put yourself in Fro’s shoes & come back and tell me what you think. Can’t believe I have to explain this to you.

Maybe you should have stayed away when you left other day. But we all knew you would be back and being your same ole self. You just can't stay away can you? Most know his statement wasn't being racist! Good grief Dude you're the one that has issues.

I kinda agree with [mention]Webberweather53 [/mention]

Go look at Fro’s profile picture, read the comment from dad of jax, actually critically think about it for a minute, try to put yourself in Fro’s shoes & come back and tell me what you think. Can’t believe I have to explain this to you.
You don't have explain anything even weather. Again I want to know why you came back here other day when you cried like a baby and said you were leaving cause you were called out by RC? You stayed off here 2 days if that now here you are back. You've done the same thing a few times but look here you are SMDH! Next time stay gone

Back