• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

Only reason you’re not cause Iowa football and basketball sucks big time. Ouch and Burn!! ??? Roll Tide
Happy New Year.
How’s Alabamas Basketball team? Do they even have one?

Only reason you’re not cause Iowa football and basketball sucks big time. Ouch and Burn!! ??? Roll Tide
Happy New Year.
And as long as you’re not a Dook or Clemsux fan, you’re cool with me

Well, here's some more long-range fantasy stuff. The CFS would be huge for the second half of January. Of course, I don't believe it. But you would figure we would be due a pattern reversal about this time.

Proceed to the end (starting at day 16):

Here's day 18 (first of 3 to 4 events):
1672575213112.png

I worked the shutdown week at my work this year specifically to get the extra days off next year in case it snows. Last year when we had that decent winter storm in January my work still opened up and I had to go in instead of being at home with the kids. Well it looks like this year I’ll have the time to take, but no snow. Sucks.

I worked the shutdown week at my work this year specifically to get the extra days off next year in case it snows. Last year when we had that decent winter storm in January my work still opened up and I had to go in instead of being at home with the kids. Well it looks like this year I’ll have the time to take, but no snow. Sucks.
Yep not snowing this year in Anderson

Back