• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

We've had a long, long list of winners since V. ?

The administration doesn't really care about winning. They will say they do, but they don't.
It’s weird that men’s basketball is literally the only sport at state that seemingly can’t get it together. Sometimes I wonder if they are trying too hard.

Reactions: SD
Nope but the gott years were fun, the sid years weren't bad, this crap under keatts is rather go to the dentist
I don't disagree. I actually thought Keatts had a shot for a year or two. But in the end, it's another miss on a coach and another 5+ years down the drain.

It’s weird that men’s basketball is literally the only sport at state that seemingly can’t get it together. Sometimes I wonder if they are trying too hard.
They need to try hard to get a real coach. Otherwise, it's just a dog and pony. NC State is a bastion of mediocrity.

I don't disagree. I actually thought Keatts had a shot for a year or two. But in the end, it's another miss on a coach and another 5+ years down the drain.
I just don't think our administration cares about winning as long as people keep buying seats at pnc.

Until the dookies beat Carolina for a national championship, the Heels have ultimate bragging rights after beating dook in K's last game at Cameron and sending K into retirement in the Final Four, no matter how crappy Carolina is. The team that did it wasn't even that good, an 8 seed going into the tournament.

As far as this year goes, looks like the Heels should not have been close to the preseason number 1. It was all based on the run they had in the tournament. People forget they were mediocre for most of the season and were an 8 seed in the tournament for a reason.

I don't know of Hubert will be around a long time. Maybe if he keeps getting top talent like he did this week with the top point guard committing. He's going to need that talent to win with the offense he has using all the 1 on 1 play to create shots, because he certainly isn't teaching them a team offense to get good shots.

Until the dookies beat Carolina for a national championship, the Heels have ultimate bragging rights after beating dook in K's last game at Cameron and sending K into retirement in the Final Four, no matter how crappy Carolina is. The team that did it wasn't even that good, an 8 seed going into the tournament.

As far as this year goes, looks like the Heels should not have been close to the preseason number 1. It was all based on the run they had in the tournament. People forget they were mediocre for most of the season and were an 8 seed in the tournament for a reason.

I don't know of Hubert will be around a long time. Maybe if he keeps getting top talent like he did this week with the top point guard committing. He's going to need that talent to win with the offense he has using all the 1 on 1 play to create shots, because he certainly isn't teaching them a team offense to get good shots.
? ?

Back