• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

My birthday is Saturday I've never seen snow in a time frame close to my bday or at least significant enough to remember. I'll be all in on Friday due to this please forgive my weenie posts
Shane you sound like a sad kid bro. It’s ok, I’ll bring you some snow for your birthday. Happy birthday Shane bro

My birthday is Saturday I've never seen snow in a time frame close to my bday or at least significant enough to remember. I'll be all in on Friday due to this please forgive my weenie posts
I hear ya. My birthday is January 11th. The only time a decent snow has fallen at home in Charlotte within a day of my birthday was 2011 and I was at State at the time. Charlotte had 4 inches and the moisture from that storm mostly dried up before it made it to Raleigh. That was a rough one to watch from afar.

I’m not buying the snow solution either we need to rely on this big high cad in an otherwise gay pattern. We can get the temperatures at the surface and let the higher levels blaze. Then we will just need moisture which I will have more to talk about later this week. I could the setup favoring more east and less further west and north.
This is certainly a post that exists

I hear ya. My birthday is January 11th. The only time a decent snow has fallen at home in Charlotte within a day of my birthday was 2011 and I was at State at the time. Charlotte had 4 inches and the moisture from that storm mostly dried up before it made it to Raleigh. That was a rough one to watch from afar.
Wow, my birthday is also Jan 11th... no kidding.

I hear y’all too. My birthday is July 30. I ain’t seen snow on my birthday before either

Yeah, I'll never forget it. Watched really nice radar returns pushing north, just to have them dissipate as it moved into much dryer air.

1674949532648.png

Every time shane starts a thread ???… well if you bet against it… jk! This time tomorrow we gon have a money thread. Charlotte to Fayetteville to chalybeate springs. 10 inches of mud… I mean snow! Snow snow snow. Positive thinking

Back