• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

I was thinking of using steam rooms more often. I heard you are an expert on steam rooms, perhaps you could enlighten me ?
Only dry saunas post gym session. There’s studies that show if you use it 4 times a week for 30 minutes each day you’ll see a 60% less chance at cardiovascular diseases and deadly heart related issues when you get older. Along with an increase in endorphins which help improve mood overall.

Only dry saunas post gym session. There’s studies that show if you use it 4 times a week for 30 minutes each day you’ll see a 60% less chance at cardiovascular diseases and deadly heart related issues when you get older. Along with an increase in endorphins which help improve mood overall.
Interesting so they improve mood?

Everyday I feel like I’m in the twilight zone seeing the same posts over and over again like I’m reliving the same day. We need a mix in some other hobbies. Y’all should try pickle ball it’s great.
Pickle ball is for steam room boys like you. Tryna a real men’s sport like football, basketball or soccer

Looks like the south coast of Greenland is projected to get like five sub 950 mb snow storms slamming in to them over the next two weeks. Wonder what that's like? Sounds like paradise.

Back