• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

I’m not expecting any winter storm but I hope those of us east of the apps are ready for days on days of 37-42 degree rain, wind, and fog. I see endless chicken and salmon stews in my future with this expected pattern of cold cold rains. Personally I love them because we get plenty of warmth throughout the year so it’s better to enjoy the cold where you can get it.
Hopefully this does not happen. I'd at least like to see a few 65-75 degree days along the way.

He's talking about mid-Feb cause Nina toldyouso
The low 80's are about as high as we go in February I think. March could be another story though. We could also have snow in March. One of our biggest snowstorms was on March 24 1983. Right at a foot here

You eat sushi?
I love sushi! Best I ever had was in Downtown Disney a few days ago, or whatever they call it now. It was at a place called Splitsville, a bowling alley and restaurant in one. And great fish n chips there as well!

This one! Crab salad on top, tempura shrimp in middle, cream cheese, dallop of siracha, no cucumbers! ( I don’t like cucumbers) man it was absolutely amazing! View attachment 130910
Man I slammed some sushi yesterday. I despise cucumber. I need Avocado or cream cheese substituted for the cucumber if it’s in the roll
I order.

Is anybody else in the middle of house construction? I don't think I'm gona make it through this one.
I will gladly get delayed for snow, ice or sleet but rain? Naw! Friggin (nicer word) sick of this slop! I despise red clay!???

The people that bought some other property close by keep trying to clear and burn. I saw the guy on top of the huge pile of
trees trying to pour gas I guess in to get lit. Can't get it going for dayssss. This is getting ridiculous and it's been raining for hours this morning. Urgggggggg

Ready for this winter to end so we'll be out of our misery and hope for better results next year. Hopefully without a ---- La Nina
Yeah it doesn't look good. Models have jumped back and forth but the consensus is warm for the next month or so. If CFS is right (..for once) even Webber's thoughts of a cool down at the end of February are in jeopardy.

Last frame of the 0z CFS for February 22nd:
1674389146061.png

Has rain in southern Canada.

Back