• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Valentines Weekend Potential ?

My camera really doesn't do this justice. My best photos are to large too.
Not sure if you have Snapchat but if you do I’ve found that if you open up the photo in Snapchat then re-save it, it will then post without issue.

Any accumulation reports from this little mountain event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 o’clock this morning it was 41° and raining at 12:30 it’s 33.8 and SNOWING with the ground already white. But it’s at the end already probably hour or less left. Beautiful !
80f41fc1acf8bfb7f27d6ee4e62c3b9c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I know the precip has moved out of CLT, but future AccuWeather radar shows precip filling back starting around 3:45pm(30mins from now). It fills in nicely from Central VA into Central NC stopping right at CLT.
The ceiling is low and honest it looks like it could start pouring (snow hopefully) any minute. For those that read models... any truth to this infill showing up on any of them???
I totally weenied out just now... but lol

So I know the precip has moved out of CLT, but future AccuWeather radar shows precip filling back starting around 3:45pm(30mins from now). It fills in nicely from Central VA into Central NC stopping right at CLT.
The ceiling is low and honest it looks like it could start pouring (snow hopefully) any minute. For those that read models... any truth to this infill showing up on any of them???
I totally weenied out just now... but lol
Hopefully you are right and the radar fills in

Back