Ukraine

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Russia evacuate their embassy staff if they have no intention of invading?

Not to change the subject but China must be wondering if its time to take Taiwan. If i were president i would make damn sure Taiwan had the most advanced anti-ship and anti-aircraft missiles.

Reactions: znel52
Not to get political here but could you imagine how much more tense things could be if our last president was in office? I feel like we would have attacked first and even double downed on taking back Crimea out of spite. What a time to be alive
Putin wouldnt be doing the charade hes doing now if the former was in office. That speech yesterday by Puttin has a lot of language directed right at the white house. Biden, is very comprimised. When we left everyone out to dry with the Afghanastan debacle, the wolves smelled blood.
That move there alone and how it was made was the biggest blunder in us foreign policy history.

Status
Not open for further replies.