Ukraine Banter Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Although it isn’t certain, I think Jessy is potentially the most memorable troller since the infamous “rainstorm” (aka “jxdama” going back 20 years on Wright Wx BB). Rainstorm was so good (bad) at it that “she” made me laugh.

Anyone remember “rainstorm”/“jxdama”?

• Love
Reactions: jimmyrig and Shaggy
Although it isn’t certain, I think Jessy is potentially the most memorable troller since the infamous “rainstorm” (aka “jxdama” going back 20 years on Wright Wx BB). Rainstorm was so good (bad) at it that “she” made me laugh.

Yeah I remember rainstorm.

Reactions: GaWx

My impression is Jessy is a bit too sincere in what he posts for it to count as traditional trolling, but I admit it's debatable.

I was almost certain he wasn't trolling until the tabloid pic the other day. That one definitely gave me pause. ?

Some of y’all would fall in that 35%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, do you even read the articles you post here?

Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 7.38.34 PM.png

"Comparable shares in both parties"

Both parties have idiots, that's no secret. But forums like this are a great way to identify exactly who those idiots are.

Reactions: Heelyes
Are you a goat owner? We have a religious group in the Atlanta area that cut off goat heads for their ceremonies. Government are constantly fishing goat bodies (headless) out of the rivers. No idea what they do with the heads.
I think it’s Santeria. They been asking them to stop for awhile.

Reactions: Sandbar
My impression is Jessy is a bit too sincere in what he posts for it to count as traditional trolling, but I admit it's debatable.

I was almost certain he wasn't trolling until the tabloid pic the other day. That one definitely gave me pause. ?
The amount of research it would take to know what he knows of it would be too much. Or he has a dedication never seen in a troll before.

Can we ask about lizard people?

The amount of research it would take to know what he knows of it would be too much. Or he has a dedication never seen in a troll before.

Can we ask about lizard people?

Hey now I live in South Carolina and I know the lizard man in bishopville area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: EmersonGA