• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Ukraine Banter Thread

There were troops in Ukraine before the invasion. Russia doesn't dictate where troops could be in Ukraine could be at the time. There is no law saying a country can't request military assistance. Biden followed Putin's orders and withdrew. Biden got played.
You act like we had a true fighting force in Ukraine before the invasion. The info I saw was we only had 160 national guard troops that were training local forces in Ukraine. 160 National Guard troops would not have been any deterrent at all to Putin

I'd encourage a lot of you guys in this thread to ask for access to the political area. Most of the recent conversation here will no longer be allowed outside of the political section

I'd encourage a lot of you guys in this thread to ask for access to the political area. Most of the recent conversation here will no longer be allowed outside of the political section
Probably can do away with this thread don't you think?

Back