• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Ukraine Banter Thread

Jessy89

Reaction score
Biolabs is not why I don’t support Ukraine. But I don’t like them I think that there a danger to the world.. But as I said I don’t support Russia either I’m neutral yeah yeah I get it y’all are offended because I chose a neutral stance. And I get banned because my opinions are not the same as y’all’s yeah ok that’s just the world we live in where no one is allowed to have a opinion different then the majority. And another thing I don’t believe everything you hear on the news see on twitter and see online. That’s just me

Anyway I was responded to I think I have the right to respond. So hopefully people read my response before it’s closed and probably removed since silencing people is what the mods here like to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biolabs is not why I don’t support Ukraine. But I don’t like them I think that there a danger to the world.. But as I said I don’t support Russia either I’m neutral yeah yeah I get it y’all are offended because I chose a neutral stance. And I get banned because my opinions are not the same as y’all’s yeah ok that’s just the world we live in where no one is allowed to have a opinion different then the majority. And another thing I don’t believe everything you hear on the news see on twitter and see online. That’s just me

Anyway I was responded to I think I have the right to respond. So hopefully people read my response before it’s closed and probably removed since silencing people is what the mods here like to do.

Should we send weapons and supplies to Ukraine to help them fend off the invading Russians? Or food to the civilians who can't get food because the Russians are blocking food supply lines?

Should we send weapons and supplies to Ukraine to help them fend off the invading Russians? Or food to the civilians who can't get food because the Russians are blocking food supply lines?

We should be sending food and water while continuing peace talks. Every country needs to try to bring Russia to the table to talk.

We should be sending food and water while continuing peace talks. Every country needs to try to bring Russia to the table to talk.

Peace talks are continuing as we speak. So you can check that one off the list.

In the meantime, while peace talks continue, do you think weapons and supplies should be sent to Ukraine to help fend off the invading Russians?

Peace talks are continuing as we speak. So you can check that one off the list.

In the meantime, while peace talks continue, do you think weapons and supplies should be sent to Ukraine to help fend off the invading Russians?

No because Putin said any country bringing weapons to Ukraine are fair targets. Meaning let’s say the United States is bringing in supplies and Russia blows them up. What does that lead to?? Does it lead to a larger conflict does it pull the United States into war? I think most people agree we don’t want war with Russia. So I support food and water to civilians even perhaps helping civilians escape but I don’t support sending weapons to Ukraine further putting a target on our backs.

By the way I appreciate you trying to have a reasonable conversation with me. Without silencing me.

No because Putin said any country bringing weapons to Ukraine are fair targets. Meaning let’s say the United States is bringing in supplies and Russia blows them up. What does that lead to?? Does it lead to a larger conflict does it pull the United States into war? I think most people agree we don’t want war with Russia. So I support food and water to civilians even perhaps helping civilians escape but I don’t support sending weapons to Ukraine further putting a target on our backs.

By the way I appreciate you trying to have a reasonable conversation with me. Without silencing me.

Lol

No problem. These conversations seem to derail the other thread. I don't think people want to discuss Ukraine in the Ukraine thread. It's more of a conduit for Tweet pasting.

I hear what you're saying. However, it's unlikely Russia attacks anyone supplying weapons to Ukraine. But it does raise the risk, I suppose, particularly if something goes wrong somewhere. But if we don't help, we're basically giving Russia freedom to do whatever they want, which will probably lead to more innocent people dying. Either we're ok with that scenario or not. You seem to be, which is your right. I'm not.

Better than me

No problem. These conversations seem to derail the other thread. I don't think people want to discuss Ukraine in the Ukraine thread. It's more of a conduit for Tweet pasting.

I hear what you're saying. However, it's unlikely Russia attacks anyone supplying weapons to Ukraine. But it does raise the risk, I suppose, particularly if something goes wrong somewhere. But if we don't help, we're basically giving Russia freedom to do whatever they want, which will probably lead to more innocent people dying. Either we're ok with that scenario or not. You seem to be, which is your right. I'm not.

I’m not saying I’m particularly ok with Putin/Russia having freedom. But my fear is Russia has 6,000 nukes. Does Putin care if no one wins? I really don’t know how far he will go I just do not want a war with Russia because we know Russia can’t compete with boots on the ground meaning Putin is capable of anything If backed into a corner. I don’t know but I don’t want to put a target on our backs and find out.

If China starts invading Taiwan and starts bombing hospitals and shelters and apartment bulidings and schools... you going to stay neutral on that one too?

If China starts invading Taiwan and starts bombing hospitals and shelters and apartment bulidings and schools... you going to stay neutral on that one too?

Look we are America and we should worry about America worry about our citizens. And playing world police isn’t in the best interest of our own citizens

Since this is a banter thread, may I offer this as a thought so that tempers don't flare ...

I ain't often right
But I've never been wrong
It seldom turns out the way
It does in the song
Once in a while
You get shown the light
In the strangest of places
If you look at it right

Back