• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Weather Banter & Venting Thread

Natural selection will take care of people like this during natural disasters.

Here he is again, it's unbelievable. Just can't admit you don't know everything, can you? Natural selection is going to kill me off now...OK there bud. Get over yourself.

Nah, it's too much fun seeing you get your panties in a bunch when you are completely wrong. Perhaps you should ask Brad P his thoughts? Jeff Crum? Or do you know more than them as well? ;)

There are lots of things to hate about hurricanes, another one: 2 days of NE winds and not the slightest bit of cooler drier air.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This is hilarious, think they embellish much..

You guys never fail to disappoint I was coming to see if anyone had seen this and sure enough you guys are already on top of it! This is embarrassing. The storm itself is bad enough no need for antics like this. This is right up there with the Brian Williams dibacle.

Why does this not even surprise me...

Did you see their excuse? LmaoView attachment 6413
Their excuse makes no sense. Paul Goodloe was getting his butt handed to him out there and he said in case you're wondering why I am standing in the grass he said it's because I can dig my heels in and get more traction. With that said the notion that the grass was more slippery is nonsense

jeff p took a nap before the eye was about to make landfall... never to be heard from since.

This is hilarious, think they embellish much..

I love Mike, this vid of him is funny, but that man has truley been through some bad hurricanes over his many years as a reporter. I have alot of respect for this man since day one. Mike and Jim are my fav

LOL at this dumpster fire thread! I just came here to complain about sprinkles and the light breezes I’m going to experience!!
#EXCITED!

Back