• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

The June Thread 2021

I went with 'Jacked June' cause I'm expecting a couple of 'roid-raging' storms to pump water into the South. One of those TCs is going to be a real slow-mover cause everyone knows storms on steroids don't workout their legs.

'The June Thread' is a bit of a let down. It looks like we have a lot of 'no-nonsense' members on the forum.

Last edited:
thurs night is really a good look on most models View attachment 84568

Yes. I love weather events. This will bring a lot of weather to the area, and there will be weather-related impacts. The only downside is that there may be too much weather for some areas. Thank you for your informative post about the weather.

I'm so scared. Please don't kill me SD. I'll be good.

here’s a breakdown of yesterday’s supercell I chased and it’s structure !
note the RFD surging behind the mesocyclone/wall cloud little inflow cloud signaling warm/moist air being sucked into the storm (it was rooted to a OFB), and the rain in the background more towards the right of the meso that looks high based is the forward flank downdraft
I actually got some anticyclonic rotation along the OFB 96C926E2-456F-405B-949A-6D0405508FEF.jpeg4507F3B2-9AAD-41FA-82FC-C27D8731733D.jpeg

Back