• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

The June Thread 2021

What's with the dumb thread names? "The June Thread." and "May 2021 Discussion Thread." Some of you guys are lame.View attachment 84486
No hard feeling :)
Everybody should be happy that you can vote on what name you want. I bet there's a lot of forums where you cannot vote on the name of the thread.

Everybody should be happy that you can vote on what name you want. I bet there's a lot of forums where you cannot vote on the name of the thread.
No surprise your defending the most boring name ever, the June thread is just such a awesome
Name after that crappy May thread name, SMH

It's better than capril. No offense but that's the worst name I've ever heard. Lol
Or something that was actually creative unlike “the June thread”
Cape is common in April as we enter spring, it’s not a bad name at all, lots of imagination into that name unlike your regular cornflakes love June thread name

Or something that was actually creative unlike “the June thread”
Cape is common in April as we enter spring, it’s not a bad name at all, lots of imagination into that name unlike your regular cornflakes love June thread name
I never said I liked cornflakes but I do like frosted flakes

Back