• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

The June Thread 2021

Kind of odd considering no location in SD or NE has been that warm yet ND has ?
Not entirely, just gives credit to the idea that that level of heat can occur that far north. I'd be willing to guess SD and NE are prob 119 or 118 for their records and given the sparse population I bet 121 has been missed before

Not entirely, just gives credit to the idea that that level of heat can occur that far north. I'd be willing to guess SD and NE are prob 119 or 118 for their records and given the sparse population I bet 121 has been missed before
120 in South Dakota and 118 in Nebraska .

Reactions: SD
Wish Phil @pcbjr would come back. I realize you were upset about a simple (attached) post being deleted. But, dude get over it. Time to come back, Sir. Miss your wiki contributions and stories. ❤️ You
(not in a gay way) not that there’s any thing wrong with that.

Rah afd setting the stage for a dud. We can't have the prefrontal trough convection Thursday push an ofb to our south or we will likely see the heavy rain to our north and south with a minimum for us
True looks suspect but that at least initial batch of showers and storms should give us an inch or two then we wait and see if crapvection screws us but the front should be enough forcing and it enters around peak heating Friday 1-2pm ish which would fire the big stuff again over whatever area the front is over .. we will see .. I’m interested in seeing what HRRR shows when in range

True looks suspect but that at least initial batch of showers and storms should give us an inch or two then we wait and see if crapvection screws us but the front should be enough forcing and it enters around peak heating Friday 1-2pm ish which would fire the big stuff again over whatever area the front is over .. we will see .. I’m interested in seeing what HRRR shows when in range
The 6z 12k kind of sucks tbh the 3k was a little better, the 0z cams weren't as aggressive with the prefrontal convection and outflow push. We have taken big Ls in this setup while Roxboro and fayetteville have gotten dumped on. It's a decent setup for a widespread .5-.75 but the corridors of the multi inch stuff needs to be ironed out. These summer fronts are a lot of hand wringing, if we miss out tomorrow and get something pitiful like .25 with no good rain chances until the end of next week with ET maxed out, lower dews, lack of clouds we would get dry again fairly quick.

The HRRR has be pretty good at giving the general idea of where the storms will pop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back