• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

The June Thread 2021

Wow no one is talking about this Chicago tornado? Confirmed and TDS ?? 1.5 million in the path … could be some crazy visuals tonight and tomorrow

Me calling you out on your fantastical assumptions is not crying about below average weather . If you can’t understand that , that’s on you. Im pretty happy right now, I’m not the one who talked about having mental breakdowns because of no snow or stayed up till 3 am staring at street lights for hope of snow . Not too mention I’m on the edge of that blue.... won’t be too bad. Oh and I’m not in the Deep South.

If you plan on trolling put it in the right thread at the very least.

83 with a dew of 76 at 1151 at RDU. Highest dew of the year so far ! Here’s to higher !
I’m at 84/75 right now myself. Feels like a hot sponge outside… perfect pool day!!! I have a feeling tomorrow might overperform on both rain and thunderstorms.

I’m at 84/75 right now myself. Feels like a hot sponge outside… perfect pool day!!! I have a feeling tomorrow might overperform on both rain and thunderstorms.
I can’t complain about that! Yesterday over-performed on rain as well. Rainfall for the month is above average by a couple inches for the month of June so far with even more on the way! Wonder if we can finish with 8 inches for the monthly total? Would only take another 1.53 inches to get to 8 for the month .

I can’t complain about that! Yesterday over-performed on rain as well. Rainfall for the month is above average by a couple inches for the month of June so far with even more on the way! Wonder if we can finish with 8 inches for the monthly total? Would only take another 1.53 inches to get to 8 for the month .
Up to 4.46 here so basically average. Between tomorrow and the next rain event most stations should push well above normal. Coupling yesterday with tomorrow and another event in less than 7 days should start to reverse the dry conditions in some of the drier places

Back