• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

The June Thread 2021

100+ degree days are not normal for me and I don’t believe we even had an 100 degree day last year or maybe that was the year before .. they aren’t normal around here that’s why they usually come during big heat waves .. when temps are significantly above normal .. they don’t come around too often but when they do they suck
It’s actually been 6 years since the last 100 degree high in CLT…. Which seems like an unusually long time.

It hasn’t been really dry. Dry = warm. As long as we stay somewhat wet you won’t see a major heat waves this summer. I still think September and August we bake because I am a 50/50 guesser.
I think the last time we made a run at 100 degree heat was after a 2-3 week period of no rain so I wouldn't expect extreme heat until that happens.

It hasn’t been really dry. Dry = warm. As long as we stay somewhat wet you won’t see a major heat waves this summer. I still think September and August we bake because I am a 50/50 guesser.

Was 2011 not a wet Summer in your neck of the woods,?

I definitely recall it being wet up north.

There’s a lot going on here!DB14DD66-5F68-43E9-9671-C2FDBE214E57.png

Back