• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

The June Thread 2021

You missed the point , models were not going to overshoot with this setup at all. Where they screw up is with the SW flow, Bermuda ridge setups which tend to end up wetter and more cumulus . This was a downsloping event , that’s how we get our heat. What stopped it was the tropical system .
My point was we were advertised mid-upper 90s for a while and we didn’t get there again .. that was my point

Don't look now but this is the second or third gfs run with yet another TC in the gulf in the medium range.

Well I had 1.4 inches by 8am when the rain stopped and actually had some sun peak through… that must have gotten things fired up because another downpour came through and has given me another 1.1 in the last 45 minutes

Define rain event, lots of places well north of the border in NC going to get 2-4" of rain today thru tomorrow.....
Hope so, but I'm doubtful. All the training seems south of here. Hopefully it will creek northward as the area of LP moves NE, and rain fires up along it.

Back