• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

The June Thread 2021

So thankful for the 2-2.5” of rain I have gotten over the past two days (still raining now).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We might be stuck in this for a while when we get to it. I'm impressed in this for the 2nd half of June. We probably bake on the back of this around July 4thecmwf-ens_z500a_namer_11 (3).png

Meant to post about yesterdays storm, yesterday. But MAN oh MAN! Finally! Complete deluge. Thunder/Lightning. I don't have a rain gauge but we had at least have 2-3 inches. In a matter of 1.5 hours. Hope this keeps up throughout the week!

I think at month’s end and early July we get a visit of the death ridge.
Itll be interesting the end of the ensembles hunt at the western ridge staying a semi permanent feature with the trough lifting a little a the bermuda ridge making an appearance. That wouldn't be too bad but if the western ridge starts flattening and encroaching it'll get hot fast

Per usual for this season, Dallas still can't even do strong/severe t'storms right. ?

myanimation.gif

Last edited:
Back