• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

The June Thread 2021

Wow HRRR has so many rounds of heavy showers and or thunderstorms starting soon really and lasting all day .. this is going to be fun

A lot of eastern nc and wake county has to be over the monthly rainfall average now and we aren’t even done! Looks like airport picked up. Lot more rain overnight . Epic!

A lot of eastern nc and wake county has to be over the monthly rainfall average now and we aren’t even done! Looks like airport picked up. Lot more rain overnight . Epic!

Bet we got a inch in the last hr.....and thats the 4th or 5th round of thunder and lightning in the last 12 hrs lol.....looks to continue off and on all day.....the last several HRRR runs have 4-9" over east central NC for today lol and that is on top of the general 2-4" that have already fallen.....and while that 9-10" bulleye ( has 10.40" right over MBY lol ) is likely overdone some 6-8" totals seem likely.....

HRRRMA_prec_precacc_018.png

Bet we got a inch in the last hr.....and thats the 4th or 5th round of thunder and lightning in the last 12 hrs lol.....looks to continue off and on all day.....the last several HRRR runs have 4-9" over east central NC for today lol and that is on top of the general 2-4" that have already fallen.....and while that 9-10" bulleye ( has 10.40" right over MBY lol ) is likely overdone some 6-8" totals seem likely.....

View attachment 84744
Highest I've found on radar estimates is 6-6.5 inches in eastern wilson area. That area scored big a week ago like that. Jesus! With more today we will be above avg not below for annual rainfall, and people were scared of drought!

I take it Shane didn’t get too much , looks like .4 perhaps ! Come on Shane don’t hate !

Sorry but a bunch of heavy rain in wilson or at the airport doesn't mean the dry conditions are over. You should go be a TV met in Raleigh though you think just like them
Have you checked radar estimates at all? I’m only quoting the highest totals, eastern NC is absolutely coated with high totals right now . Sorry not sorry ! Don’t be a weenie because you didn’t get the highest totals !

Back